Monday, April 12, 2010

The Cutest Baby in the Universe

And, no, I'm not partial at all, just look at him! If you are ever having a bad day you just need a dose of Kyle's grins and it makes everything better.
So proud at his new found ability to shake a rattle!
Sleeping cozy, still likes to be swaddled occasionally.


"Hello, my name is Mr. Adorable" When he was born the Rapier's made an "It's a Boy" sign for Kyle. On the top Amy wrote "Mr. Adorable Anderson Addition" When I saw this shirt it was a no-brainer, I had to buy it. Besides, don't you agree?
Okay, I have an awful lot of these proud faces but seriously when you are 6 1/2 months old and figure out how to do something as difficult as holding onto a rattle WHILE shaking it, wouldn't you be proud too?
Cuddling with his biggest sister, Haleigh. I love how he is starting to hold on while you are holding him.

Not asleep... Deep in thought.
He finally does not scream during bath time and actually smiles on occasion at his big sister.

No comments: